Terms & Conditions
By placing an order via the “intotheoutdoors.net” website, you agree to the following terms of purchase incorporated herein by reference.
– Local currency conversions are for reference only.
– Orders will not be processed until full payment has been received.
– An automated confirmation email will be sent upon receipt of your order.
Turnaround & Shipping
– Saturdays, Sundays or internally determined holiday schedules are not considered when calculating turnaround times. Shipping transit times are also excluded.
– All shipping transit times are given as estimates only.
– intotheoutdoors.net will not be held accountable for shipping delays caused by the shipping company, the weather, or any other circumstance over which we have no direct control.
– If a parcel is 'unclaimed' or returned due to an incorrectly supplied address, the buyer will be responsible for any additional re-shipping fees.
– Similarly if the buyer rejects a parcel for whatever reason, they will also be responsible for any return fees incurred by the shipping carrier.
Order Changes, Cancellations & Refunds
– Cancellations may be made prior to the goods being dispatched.
– A refund will only be issued for orders that have been cancelled prior to receiving a shipping confirmation email. For returns, see below:
– Any item can be returned to us, unused and in its original packaging within 30 days of delivery.
– Once we receive the returned items we will then arrange for the new items to be shipped out via regular post at no additional cost.
– If any items arrive damaged or faulty please notify us within 48 hours of delivery to be eligible for a replacement.
– Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.
Customs, Duties & Taxes
– The recipient of any orders shipped may be subject to additional import tax, customs duty and fees upon entry into the destination country.
– Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the importer / recipient.
– We have no control over these charges, nor can we predict what the amount may be.
– In the event that the goods are returned to sender, we will contact the original purchaser to arrange redelivery and payment of any additional shipping fees.
Liability– intotheoutdoors.net will not be held responsible for any supplied artwork file that does not meet the requirements laid out in our Image Guidelines.
– We will also not be liable for any artwork errors due to incorrect spelling, grammar or punctuation.
ModificationsWe reserve the right to:
– Update our pricing at anytime without prior notice.
– Modify or discontinue our services or products.
– Refuse any artwork that does not adhere to our Image Guidelines.
User restrictions– We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason, at any time.
– You must be of legal age to access and use our site.
Personal Information– You agree to provide accurate account and billing information, including your email address, card details and any other information requested by us to complete your order.
– You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password
User Submissions– We kindly ask that you respect the intellectual property rights of others
– You must obtain prior permission from the copyright owner of any submitted designs which are not your own original material.
– We do not condone any unlawful use of our products for fraudulent purposes.
– We have the right to remove any comments or reviews that are deemed to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive in any way.
Copyright– Both the intotheoutdoors.net name and Crown Logo are registered trademarks of intotheoutdoors.net.
– This website and all the content contained herein is Copyright intotheoutdoors.net, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
– You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, resell or exploit any of the services or products provided to you without prior consent from us.
– We pay a licensing fee to all our artists for permission to use their copyrighted designs on our products. The license does not extend to further reproductions or usage of the product and is therefore exclusive to intotheoutdoors.net
Additional terms– We may request to display samples of a customer's product on our website, and social media outlets.
– We are not responsible for any information that is deemed inaccurate or incomplete.